Vitriol & Hate Speech

Oct 9th, 2008, in News, by

A vitriolic attack on the presence of foreign experts and smelly expat workers in Jakarta.

“Cheesy Girl”, it seems an Indonesian in Jakarta who lives and works among expatriates, and once had a westerner boyfriend who had a rash on his stomach and stank of fish, writes in her blog about bules or westerners/expats in Indonesia, that they

• are not experts in anything
  • are stupid
  • are incredibly pampered in Indonesia
  • are nobodies back home
  • don’t clean themselves properly after going to the toilet
  • rarely wash their hands
  • rarely bathe
  • stink of fish
  • have spotted skin
  • act as if they own Jakarta
  • are ill mannered
  • bring disease because they are filthy
  • are barbarians with big mouths
  • are only allowed to come to Indonesia because the government needs tax revenue

She would like to list more of their faults but

There would not be enough pages to bad mouth of those fouls [fools? foul people?].

Expat workers are not needed:

We, Jakartans, are the experts of our own country. We do not need any bule, I underline, ANY BULE, to come here and take all the credit for being stupid and bule. We know the know-how of Indonesian system (If there is any, but it is still a system anyhow), we understand how the society demands, we could talk to our fellow country men.

A la the Achmad Sudarsono of old she states her mission: cheesychunk.blogspot

My fingers are as unleashed as my tongue and I will do what I have to bring in knowledge and truth to my fellow countrymen.

Hello Misterrrr

Some westerners in Jakarta, possibly with skin or other diseases, playing up for the camera in “Hello Misterrr”.

61 Comments on “Vitriol & Hate Speech”

1. Andy says:

Good point janma, has anyone here ever stood close to someone on a MetroMini, particularly the driver and / or kenek? Plenty of BO and smoke smells there. Also I remember a time I was eating Mie Rebus in a quite nice resto in Melawai, Blok M. It was empty as I was the only customer at the time. Then along came a group of 3 or 4 (I can’t quite remember) who had to sit in the table right next to mine and light up. So knowing the only other diner wasn’t smoking and eating as well, why not eat at another table? Makes pretty good sense to most of us from the developed world.

2. Achmad Sudarsono says:

Friend,

I have ever written about Indonesia’s smelly armpit problem on this Blog.

Achmad.

3. janma says:

That’s right Achmad, you ever have……
    I forget what it was called…. have to sniff it out…

4. djoko says:

Must have been one hell of a slow news day patung.

5. Purba Negoro says:

Janma,
    what is the smell like in your Chinese wet-dream wedding cake McMansion built atop the corpses of children and poor, amid the mangroves and raw human effluent (which your house in Chinatown is very guilty of co-polluting as well), nar Jakarta’s largest open pit refuse- where Pribumi children pick through garbage a stones thro2 away from the callous, hateful, penny-pinching Chinese spivs and speculators- the very same the Jakarta Stock Exchange so brilliantly defended itself against?

Did you know in Kelapa Gading or the other Chiense wet-dream of Lippo Karawaci- there is not one Chinese charity for the poor- despite living within 100 metres of the very most destitute of our nation?

And you wonder why we banish turds and encer to the swamplands of North Jakarta- where the Ciliwung festers more parasites, among the Chinese parasites?

Andy-
    I have just completed a fact-finding mission of Ostrayan sewerage treatment works including Werribee open field sewerage treatment plant nearby your home of Hopper’s Crossing (most obese suburb of Ostraya).
    Acres of open ponds reeking of Bule academia and verbosity- turds like Andy happily bathing away as bacteria munch on them- releasing those toxic foul-smelling gases like that emanated by Andy and such other low-brow Ostrayans’ flapping, gaping, vacuous maws…

This is part of a preparatory research for for civil engineering works the likes of which may actually eclipse those in China, for massive government investment in much needed infrastructure.

See- we Javanese never slum, unlike the nightsoil-hoarder Hokkien Cheenaman. Near enough is never good enough- we demand the world’s very best.
    Hence- Javanese will never listen to 2nd or 3rd rate Ossie joynius- we know the Japanese and Germans are light-years upon light-years ahead in every field to the Anglo world.

Several Ostrayan companies conceitedly thought they could outcompete the Japanese and Germans for ingenuity in the initial tendering stages – but alas they are so backward- actually indigenous Indian and Chinese technologies were far superior (and excellent models with exceptional cost-benefit).

The British and French submissions were very good, but not on the same level as the Jerrys or the Nips (Ostrayan terms persisting long after their narrow victory against Japan).

I had the honour of conversing with Professor Yang of Beijing University about sewerage treatment and other such Bule related topics- an incredibly knowledgeable man who talked ruefully of his overt racist experience in Ostraya- so bad- his Embassy lodged official complaints. he was cavity searched in Tullamarine without warrant, cause or any legal advice nor even interpreter present- blatant contempt for Ostrayan law- but who cares about Slopey, hey yobbos?

Siemens and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries totally eclipse the moronic scribble, and cave-painting like designs of the Ostrayans.

I have been to one of the very best and latest tech treatment plants in the world on Lake Michigan- servicing Greater Chicago. It releases water more sterile into Lake Michigan than faucet water- it is fully enclosed and generates its’ own electricity. It is entirely stenchless, produces commercial fertilizer and is a superlative piece of masterful engineering- bhuilt with good old American know-how, US university knowle4gde and some German consultaqncy.

In comparison- the very best answer Ostrayans have to not release untreated, unfiltered raw sewerage into their own commercial/recreational fishing, water-sports and swimming areas- like Apollo Bay (just visited) and even Manly (just visited to Ostrayan “joy-nius maiiite (genius)” is to pump open farmland adjacent to domestic estates with their endless massive quanta of Ostrayan cerebral material- faeces.

Apollo Bay, Port Fairy and other areas we briefly visited are some of Victoria regencies largest fishing areas- so most Melbournians are eating sh!t too- not only talking it.
    And those “manly” Manly muscle-mary’s (most likely very intimate friends of Andy) strutting about are in fact bathing in such high levels of human faeces- parasitus giardia and blue-green algaeic blooms are frequent- and often in human consumption white-water domestic faucet delivery water.

Skah mat again yobs.

6. Lomboksurfer says:

Achmad dude! What’s that your saying about bloody smelly armpits? Me mum would scold you for being a bloody hypocrite.

7. Bas says:

The truth is that in any field, any science, technology or business the average westerner or Japanese will do 10 times better than the best Indonesian “expert” in that field. Just give him a little training and the local is left far behind. Brains are the same, education, culture and morality are very different. There are only very few exception to this rule. That’s why the locals are limiting foreigners entry into the country. If they could work here what would all these lazy, corrupted, pseudo-religious indonesian guys would do?

8. Achmad Sudarsono says:

Wrong, Lomboksurfer, all wrong.

She would say, “at last, a true man. A seksi man.”

My dear Lomboksurfer, the secrets to seksiness lie not in the waves. To be a true chick-magnet, you must learn the Jaipongan dance, the Dangdut dance, perfume your moustache, and wear a peci.

You have much to learn, young Jedi.

9. David says:

Link to Achmad’s smelly armpits article.

10. Endy says:

Hey where is that cheesy girl original blog anyways? THe poor thing must’ve been around the wrong crowd.. all the dissapointment and anger.. tsk…tskk….

Lets do the ujayyi breathing …focus on the happy thought.. not the smelly armpit…

11. janma says:

Did you know there are many? YOu are so ignorant you surely surpass anyone on this forum! Firstly all klentengs give out free food to poor people on their holy days (including muslims) don’t think you’d ever see a mosque giving out free food to non-muslims would you… and people get trampled to death in their endeavour, that never happens at the klenteng, Primus, because they are more organized, Secundis, because they are required to inform the police when they distribute, so the whole thing is supervised by the police.
    Also, did you know that in Ancol area the chinese community organized and paid for a free medical center that gives free dialysis to kidney patients. They alleviate much suffering for poor people, and they don’t ask your religion first!

The rest of what you wrote is equally spurious and hateful, and I’ll not deign to even comment, you have done your own damage to yourself without me helping you.
    Ass!

12. janma says:

You see PN…. you need to stick to one argument…. you can’t have this below….

near Jakarta’s largest open pit refuse- where Pribumi children pick through garbage

and then in the same post, barely a breath later…

Make up your mind sweetcheeks….. you wouldn’t want to foolish or vacuous would you???

PS… if you can show me indian tofu, I’ll show you a protestant pope…..

13. Achmad Sudarsono says:

Hi Janma,

Again, not sure why u bother. But nice points, anyway, are they Church groups that do it ?

Achmad.

14. mets says:

@ Cheesy girl – look I was going to say something sympathetic but I can’t…..WILL YOU GET A LIFE….YOU DON’T LIKE BULE, YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE , DONT DATE THEM!!! YOU ARE PAINTING A VERY GOOD PICTURE OF A TYPICAL WOMEN SCORNED..& THATS COMING FROM ANOTHER WOMEN!!!

HAVE SOME PRIDE WILL YOU!!

15. Andy says:

Ah once mets and I agree….jackpot!!

16. lomboksurfer says:

@ Mets – That’s almost bloody hell exactly what I told Cheesy girl the last time I bleedin saw her.

Your sound like an awesome babe do you like surfer gods like me? That’s a bloody stupid question isn’t it as of course you bloody well do. All the hottest Indonesian brown sugarbabies love me! How do you look in a bloody string bikini?

17. syed putra says:

Lombok surfer like his gals sweaty and stinky after all that dancing. just like me. Plus the smell of beer and all that. Just right.

18. Rob says:

Syed…

By reading lomboksurfer’s posts it seems he likes his girls in string bikinis!

19. GJ says:

Who doesn’t like girls in string bikinis????????????????????????

20. rima says:

GJ, go take a cold shower!

String bikinis are ok, thongs, on the other hand, are a pain in the ass (no pun intended). At least from what I hear.

Me, I always wear my grandma one-piece swimsuits, bikinis or bi- anything always intimidate me..

21. JakartaJaap says:

I am often asked what Indonesia is really like and I usually answer a nation of congenital idiots. When pressed for examples I always produce a spray from PN. Keep going my little maat, your country needs you …

22. Andy says:

Cannot happen. If a passenger in an international airport is to be frisked they need to read a rights card in their own language, they have a right to another person or lawyer to be present , can contact their consulate and then the process must be done again if they upgrade from a frisk to an external or internal search. If a passenger is searched they must be released after 2 hours and aboriginal or Torres Strait islanders cannot be held for more than half that time. That was a recommendation after one died in custody many moons ago. Also even for a routine baggage search outside of the open terminal a video tape must be made from start to finish.

If this fellow was a diplomat then he is exempt from any form of search and could even walk through with heroin if he wished. See western countries follow International law and Indonesia follows their own. Schappelle Corby’s search wasn’t taped as they couldn’t find one ooops so who can verify that the drugs were even in the bag. Oh yes her word against a locals. Yes and then lock her away for longer than a terrorist. Indonesian justice.

23. lomboksurfer says:

Hey Rima baby put on a string bikini as your one bloody very good lookin brown sugar-baby! Don’t you bloody know already that big bottomed girls make the world go round? You would make this surf god drool coz beach-baby you rule! Probably encourage me to bloody well floss my teeth and that would make me mum proud as well!

24. Rob says:

Lomboksurfer Dude…

You have a very special talent with language.

Your talent reminds me a little of IM’s resident poet Mr. Achmad Sudarsono.

I am sure with a little thought Achmad could put your words to music on his ukulele and IM might have some hitmakers in the making.

25. timdog says:

Funny that, Rob; I was going to ask Lomboksurfer if he knows how to play the Ukulele… I bet he can…

26. Rob says:

Timdog…

There is a saying about great minds thinking alike.

There is also another one about fools but I can never remember that one 😀

27. Purba Negoro says:

Janma-

Kidney machine.

typical of Chinese to dump their illegally imported low-quality factory-second rubbish on the poor and expect a forelock tugging thank-you.

I know the full story behind that one Janma- do you really wish to open that Pandora’s box?

Let me just say it takes 2 years to approve a health device to here- I know as I keenly followed the process of a friend who holds the license for B&D for all Indonesia, another who is one of the heads of Kalbe Pharma and another who has the production license for all Progesterone birth control pills for all Indonesia- including the RU 486 (banned post Suharto by Islamic Council).

Chinese charity is always the least possible expenditure for self-preservation- no higher humanist motive is ever present.
    Ask any of the Rakyat.

28. janma says:

You know PN, what does any of that even mean? I certainly don’t know what you mean by it….
    All the names you’ve dropped so far in this forum must be piling up around your knees by now PN….. might need a shovel soon.

29. Purba Negoro says:

Janma- and you will need a towel to wipe the spit of the Rakyat for trying your naive fairy tales attempting to paint the CHinaman as anything other than the most pestulent disease yet imported.

30. dragonwall says:

Janma, you are talking to someone who is somehow a know nothing talk nonsense jealous hypocites who have been making up is borrowed words to weave these blog pages.

And yet he profess to know more abouta Pandora box.

I can only summed up one thing is that he admires the Chinese so much that what the Chinese could achieve is beyond his apprehension in awe aspiration that it suddenly turned to jealous rage.

Meaning ” kog mereka bisa begitu kaya, gua kenapa ngak bisa?”

Right, Janma, he knows noughts about that. He feels that every CHinese should have a charitable spot one hundred metres apart like when they build their mosques. If you don’t then you are wrong.

I am not too sure whether he know what he is talking about spivs and speculators. SO there are no others who speculate, no pribumis, no foreigners, except Chinese. Such a mediocre. And mind you without the Chinese there might not be a Jakarta Stock Exchange or do you think of filling the boards with tahu and tempe? It is real money not kacang and kedele.

Wow..Wow.. Anjing gong gong…

You despise the Chinese that much and yet you have the honor of.. Everyone who had experience racist encounter will definitely talked the way he does. Don’t you? Except you have not reach the standard of understanding and accepting the fact what you have done towards the Chinese by denying everything that had happened.
    I wonder if your Shanghainese friends and the Professor Yang knows of these that you wrote in these blogs, what will they think of you! A Hypocrite, A Traitor, or a Spy trying to learn more about Chinese heritage!

Again you are showing that you are a lickspittle ase licking JP still possess the little respect for others which I though you didn’t have.

All these does they really exist or what you are saying do they exist> No..no..n.. you are wrong.. Indonesian is the best, Javanese are the best..

Like what you say:

about Bhineka Tunggal Ika the words Mangka ng Jinatwa kalahan Siwatatwa tunggal”

I think I should interpret you to be “Mangka nya Jilatgua kebawahan Silakan tunggu”

You are not befitting of mentioning the Bhineka Tunggal Ika.

Comment on “Vitriol & Hate Speech”.