Teen Virginity Tests

Aug 17th, 2007, in News, by

Schoolgirl virginity tests in Indramayu.

Because of recent cases of student sex videos involving young high school students in the area the local government of Indramayu in West Java intends to carry out tests on several thousand teen girls (in the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth year of high school) to determine whether they are still virgins.

The regent of Indramayu, H Irianto MS Syarifudin, speaking on the sidelines of a book burning event on 15th August, explained: poskota

The point of the examination is to inform parents of the status of their daughters’ virginity.

If a girl was found to have lost her virginity her parents would be called into the school.

The overall purpose of the tests was:

To make parents watch over the children better, so that later they can’t just blame the schools or the teachers.

The plan in the district, long known as a centre of the sex trade, has aroused much opposition.

Irianto MS Syafiuddin has now said the planned tests will not take place because of the considerable strong opposition. He said on the 17th if a lot of people were opposed then he had no choice but to cancel the plan immediately. tempo

96 Comments on “Teen Virginity Tests”

1. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

Re,

Sylvester Says:

August 18th, 2007 at 2:47 pm
    Poor aluang,
    I guess he/she was sodomized or raped by white guy. That’s why he/she hates western people so much.
    Ooops, did I just say it?

Is this how Ozzie respond when cornered and exposed? I have also spent some times in Europe and North America, and they ain’t nowhere near as pansy as the Ozs (not to mention, the most opinionated and racist nation). Long way to go, mate.

Check this out, from another fellow brother who had been there, seen it all.
    http://achmadsudarsono.wordpress.com/2007/04/04/recommended-rugby-uniforms-for-the-australian-kangaroos/

Salam.

2. Enigmatic says:

Aluang Anak Bayang Says:

August 18th, 2007 at 1:23 pm

Re,

Would NEVER happen in Australia our females are free I wonder if the males will be asked and checked if they are virgins???

No need to, cos there ain’t any virgins by their early teens.

Rest of your comments,
    We are defender of the true religon.

Well I dont see this happening elsewhere too… Not Singapore, not Malaysia, not even the emirates, kingdoms or other countries in the Middle East.

“Defender of the true religion” eh? It’s just lust and crap, is it not?

3. Sylvester says:

Aluang mistakes:
    1. I am not cornered. Am I Aussie? ooo dear.
    2. Some western people are sex free but not all of them, some moslem are terrorists but also not all of them. Generalization is a character of an idiot.

Back to the topic,
    This test is only bupati’s idiot way to save his ass from his lunatic radical moslem supporters. Indramayu is part of west java. West java is where radical moslem grows fast. The DI/TII rebellion also occured in that province. So foreigner, beware.
    The most important is a good sex education. Put more money to schools. That’s all.

4. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

Sylvester Says:

August 19th, 2007 at 5:15 am
    Aluang mistakes:

All the more to be vigilant against foreign agents. And YES, you are very concern because you have someone who can sniff out a weasel.

5. Tomaculum says:

Once again: sex free means to have sex with the partner without marriage license, so not springing in to bed with everyone (like some guys imagine it in their perverse brains).
    Where is the problem if both like it? And if both are old enough to make their own decision? If you don’t like it, then wait till you marry or masturbate.
    And don’t insult others, just shut up.

6. dewaratugedeanom says:

Aluang said

Friends, those that have their hymens broken should be punished according to God’s law – stone to death.

After execution of the syariah verdict these teenage committers of lascivious sin shall be arranged a visit with gynecologist Dr. Allah in the Gardens of Bliss for a quick fix of the ‘holy membrane’.
    Qur’an Sura al-Waki’a 56:34-37 “On couches or thrones raised high. Verily, We have created them (maidens) incompArable: We have formed their maidens as a special creation, and made them to grow a new growth. We made them virgins – pure and undefiled, lovers, matched in age.”
    May Allah the Most Compassionate, the Most Justice and Oft Forgiving, guide you to do things for the sake of Allah.
    Amin.

7. Tomaculum says:

And what kind of punishment?
    To go to bed with those “punisher” and those “judges”?
    Wow, wow, Aluang, dirty mind you have there …. 🙂

8. Tomaculum says:

Ooops, I mean off course: before they are stoned to death.

9. Ihaknt says:

Haha, aluang is under attack. To just assume Sylvester was an Oz? Yeah, very low mate, was that the best you could come up with to attack others? Boohoo you poor boy. Maybe he was right, you were raped and sodomised by a bule. You two face cow. I thought Ono was bad, but then again you two might be the same person anyway.

10. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

Re Ihaknt’s comment,

Oh, that is hurting coming from a ex-mbak. What happened to our refined Javanese culture? O well, one cannot expect too much from a misled misautogeny ‘hottie’ of the Bules – 4ft 11 with cup size D.

Tabari I:280 “Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.’ Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.”

Sound familiar?

Salam.

11. Colson says:

Its hard to keep your temper reading this bloody nonsense about virginity. This notion of women being subservient to men by nature, I mean. It is the recurrent religious major misunderstanding of women’s lives as a derivation of their men’s life.

The cure may be to read more than one book. I would recommend “The second sex” by Simone de Beauvoir to start with. It may help at least the potential intelligent macho to think out of the ( his) box for once.

12. Tomaculum says:

colson,
    the problem is: their intelligence isn’t enough to understand de Beauvoir, cause they are anatomical wonders (you’ll find their brain – or whatever it is – beetwen their legs) 🙂

13. Julita says:

Well I’m glad that at least the opposition spoke up and stopped this ridiculous idea from being implemented.
    Thank God the Almighty for protecting the tears and heart eaches.

14. Pena Budaya says:

Sound familiar?

I also familiar with these verses as well:

“Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.” Tabari IX:113

“And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.” Qur’an 24:6

“The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides…their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly.” Qur’an 5:33

“The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah’s chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.” Tabari VIII:122, Ishaq:515

They endorse war, torture, terrorism, and hates. Another proofs that religions do not help the quality of morality.

15. Putu Mare says:

I say…
    Take the damn test ..
    better yet get every unmarried women in Indonesia to take the test …
    and we’ll talk about morality and religious values when we see the results…

16. Shiva says:

Irianto MS Syafiuddin has now said the planned tests will not take place because of the considerable strong opposition. He said on the 17th if a lot of people were opposed then he had no choice but to cancel the plan immediately.

Now why isnt there any opposition to Female Child Circumcision, which is also a gross violation of childrens rights

Direct observation of procedures showed that FC practice in Indonesia certainly involves pain and real genital cutting in about three-quarters of cases. This evidence, and the fact that it is done without the consent of the girl and without clear health benefits or religious mandate is enough to classify this act as a violation of human rights, specifically children’s rights and women’s sexual and reproductive rights. The practice of FC in Indonesia can therefore be said to violate the rights of the child as guaranteed under the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which was ratified by Indonesia in 1990.

http://www.synergyaids.org/documents/Indonesia_FemaleCircum.pdf

17. Bas says:

Another good idea made in Indonesia!

18. Julita says:

Now why isnt there any opposition to Female Child Circumcision.

Oh, I am so behind, is this really happening? Where does it originated. What is the purpose of it?

19. Rambutan says:

I’m glad that there are enough people with common sense that immediately spoke out against this idiotic idea and were able to stop it. There still is some hope. Now, can we get rid of this Bupati, please. And all the Dina Kesehatan people that initially agreed to the plan…

20. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

Re,

Putu Mare Says:

August 19th, 2007 at 11:42 pm
    I say”¦
    Take the damn test ..
    better yet get every unmarried women in Indonesia to take the test “¦
    and we’ll talk about morality and religious values when we see the results”¦

I agree with brother Putu Mare, virginity testings should be made compulsory for every Indonesian citizen and temporary resident in Indoneisa.

21. Shiva says:

Aluang Anak Bayang

virginity testings should be made compulsory for every Indonesian citizen and temporary resident in Indoneisa.

Well you should pass with flying colours..

22. dewaratugedeanom says:

Robert Patterson said

Question: What is the definition of an Australian virgin?
    Answer: An overweight sheila desperately trying to catch a Kuta cowboy.

23. Sylvester says:

I notice that people like aluang & cuk can be categorized as the right winger who see thing black and white.

24. Shorty says:

Dewaratugedeanom, the over weight sheila is guaranteed NOT to be a virgin.

It’s the size of her wallet, not the purity of her purse that attracts the kuta cowboy.

Rather silly isn’t it, a judgement on the character and worth of a woman is based on whether she’s screwed, if yes, she’s less than desirable.

No judgements or sanctions against the owner of the penis. on the contrary, if he has form and experience he’s more of a man.

Try this for size.

Judge me by the parameters I judge others.

25. Enigmatic says:

Aluang Anak Bayang Says:

August 19th, 2007 at 9:35 am
    Sylvester Says:

August 19th, 2007 at 5:15 am
    Aluang mistakes:

Well whos being the weasel here?

Shiva Says:

August 20th, 2007 at 6:29 pm
    Aluang Anak Bayang

I doubt he will even go and test. Even if he did, I doubt he would pass.

If such tests were made compulsory, I would rather discard my citizenship.

Virginity is someone’s privacy and responsibility.

Whether he/she chooses to lose it now or after marriage is seriously his/her problem.

Why bother testing? As I have mentioned such tests were unheard of in almost all countries, regardless whether they’re in the West, East, Middle East or S-E Asia.

26. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

Re Enigmatic’s comment,

Thanks for making it clear to Shiva.

27. Enigmatic says:

Aluang Anak Bayang Says:

August 21st, 2007 at 11:52 pm
    Re Enigmatic’s comment,

Thanks for making it clear to Shiva.

Actually I meant you.

And you’re welcome.

28. KSJ says:

To Enigmatic:

Discard your citizenship? Do it.

29. Enigmatic says:

KSJ Says:

August 22nd, 2007 at 12:08 am
    To Enigmatic:

Discard your citizenship? Do it

No problem!

Im already offered PR status where I am staying in anyway. With PR I can gain citizenship right?

Besides, since when were people of the minority races here given automatic citizenship on birth?

30. KSJ says:

No problem!

Good, no-one will miss u.

I’m already offered PR status where I am staying in anyway. With PR I can gain citizenship right?

Well I dunno, check the local citizenship laws and regulations. PR status? Good for you.

Here, where? Here in Europe? Yes. In Singapore where u’re in? I dunno. In Indonesia, dual citizenship is permitted till 18 yo as far as I know.

Comment on “Teen Virginity Tests”.

RSS
RSS feed
Email

Copyright Indonesia Matters 2006-2023
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact