Islam & Terrorism

Jul 25th, 2007, in News, by

Islam has no relationship to terrorism.

Australian ambassador to Indonesia Bill Farmer said on 23rd July that the various acts of terrorism around the world in recent times had nothing to do with Islam. He told Antara reporters: antara

I can’t see any relationship between Islam and terrorism.

He said he had learned this after having lived in Indonesia for some time.

I realised that the connection between Islam and terrorism was false after living in Indonesia, because what I have heard and read from Indonesian Muslims is that they are opposed to terrorism.

He said that in Australia there were 370,000 Muslims and that the Australian government treated them no differently from anyone else. For example, the government provided funding to Islamic schools, just the same as for other faiths’ schools.

Bill Farmer
Bill Farmer.

Australia was also keen on having good relations with Indonesian Muslims and was currently funding programs here in Muslim boarding schools and madrassas. Relations with Indonesia could not be carried on without giving Islam due respect:

Islam is an important part of Indonesia and cannot be rejected.

83 Comments on “Islam & Terrorism”

1. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

Allah taught us, ‘ar det du’ if I spelled it correctly.

2. Shiva says:

Va fan vad mener du med detta.

Allah taught us, ‘ar det du’ if I spelled it correctly.

Ska du forsatter denna debate pa Svensk, du ar velkom,

Men for min del jag tro att du inte tala sanning att du har fatt utbildning fran den Svenskar Forsvar.

Translation, I don’t think you have training from the Swedish military.

3. Ihaknt says:

Wow Patung your forum has become, a means of abuse exchange, swedish lesson, bomb making threats. It’s great to see the level of education of these people on your forum. tong kosong nyaring bunyinya.

4. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

ok, I confessed. I trained with the Pakistani mujahedin. I was in Sweden and Copen doing reconnaissance work.

LOL @ mbak Ihaknt. Come back to the fold of Islam. It is fun.

5. Ihaknt says:

Na, I have better and more fun things to do in the real world where I can make a difference by goodwill. You guys here just reassure me that there is no hope if hatred is present, wheichever way it comes from. This forum should be or can be a more productive means of discussions, intelectual exchange. But, it’s getting more uninteresting with the exchange of negativity with strong abuse. It’s sad it’s gone down to this level.

6. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

Duh, it is getting uninteresting, I agree. But Ihaknt, don’t go just yet. We have moslem intellect, eh, I mean Cukky. Every postings he gave were the best to his ability. It may not be in your taste but I am sure he is cheered on by Islamists.

7. Shiva says:

Ihaknt

Wow Patung your forum has become, a means of abuse exchange, swedish lesson.

No Ikaknt, not a swedish lesson, but a lesson on how to take hot air out of a baboons balloon.

8. Cukurungan says:

Aluang Anak Bayang Says:

Mas Cuk, I lived in bule’s countries and I have trained with Aluang :

Australia’s ADF and Sweden’s FORS, so it is imperative that I have to stay alive longer in this temporary world. Allah has chosen me to help our jihadi brothers. Besides, I know enough English to download bomb making recipe from the internet. I am mass producing one-size-fit-all bomb straps for you and our jihadi brothers.

Cukurungan :

No don’t do that we aren’t an entry level terrorist but we are a super terrorist in which don’t need any weapons or bomb to cast terror upon anyone who intend to take away our beliefs.

Remember a smart War General don’t need to wage war or even spoil a blood to snatch other Kingdom territory but make his enemies losses their FIGHTING WILL so do us, we don’t need to explode any bomb just spread a strong message to un-believers that we love death than the other love life.

Aluang:

Cukurungan :
    Sorry Mas, if my post couldn’t satisfied yet your expectation because almost 70% of my post I made it in the middle of seminar and business meeting in order to keep me awake and not fall a sleep in those boring meeting.

Aluang :
    LOL @ mbak Ihaknt. Come back to the fold of Islam. It is fun.

Cukurungan :
    I couldn’t disagree with you, I saw almost in daily basis many Muslim converted to other beliefs yes exactly, hu a ha ha, very sad, they converted from “Muslim abangan” to “Muslim medina verses”.

9. Shiva says:

Chucky

Oh yes, many are leaving the fold of is because lurking within the consciousness of many Indonesians must be knowledge of the inherent falseness and malignance of the teachings of Muhammad.

INDONESIA WON’T STAY ISLAMIC FOR-EVER.

10. dewaratugedeanom says:

Assalam alaikum warahmatullohi wabaratakuh

Raden said

Today I read Kompas & Jkt Post that Acehnese spray paint on any women on the street who do not wear Muslim dress.

Aluang Anak Bayang said

Donkey, the women were revealing their aurat. These grafitti artists were protecting the women from being raped. A good Muslimah should not dress like a Jew as per Islamic teaching.

Raden, Aluang, friends, let this be clear to you. If these women don’t repent next time we will put zaqqum (a thorny bush from the Koran) in their jeans. A painful punishment awaits them, but greater is the punishment in the hereafter. Such is Allah’s reward for the guilty.

When is the next tsunami?

Astagfirullah, astagh firullah, astagh firullahal’azim.

Btw, anyone interested in importing zaqqum from Saudi Arabia? If syariah spreads we are going to need a lot.

Cukurungan said

You are 101% correct, Islam and moslem are culprit of the world’s misery so don’t go to the moslem majority countries such as
    Brunai, Malaysia, Qatar, Oman, Abudabhi, Kuwait, UEA, Arab Saudi and Turkey because their life are so miserable full of famine, murder, kidnapping and rapes.

You forgot to mention Sudan, Somalia, Chad, Eritrea, Nigeria, Iraq, Chechnya etc.?

11. Aluang Anak Bayang says:

LOL @ dewaratugedeanom.

See, Mas Cuk, more and more of our brothers are coming out of our taqiyah suits. Infact there are many good moslems sharing jihadi dreams with you.

12. dewaratugedeanom says:

Robert Patterson said

Like your sick death-loving religion you are also a very sick person and remember islam is not an asian belief so you are only a pale imitation of an Arab and as you well know Arabs see you as a lesser person a lesser moslem.

One of the reasons I joined this forum was to study the influence of religion on people’s reasoning. What I have learned so far is that with certain people like Cukurungan, Pisanggeni or whatever he calls himself, Islam is a maggot eating away the human brain until it becomes one big maggot: a muzzie maggot.

13. dewaratugedeanom says:

Shiva said

Så fortsätt du att vara en nyttig liten sjuk idiot.

Moi petit nègre, moi rien comprendre 🙂

14. dewaratugedeanom says:

Ihaknt said

I’m sorry if you feel disappointed mbak Ihaknt, but it’s very difficult to keep up style, content and appearance with some Cukurtukang zealot running amok through each thread. Just try to bring forward a more intellectual topic, say ‘Faith and Darwinism’, and see what reaction you will get. For fear of losing the paradigm he lives by, everything that surpasses Islamic dogma is immediately derided and put down with the most idiotic arguments you can imagine. Katak dibawah tempurung saja.
    Unfortunately Islamic indoctrination has made this condition become characteristic for a great number of Muslims. But since Allah himself nor his Apostle didn’t seem able to create a perfect world we have to live with it for the time being. So better have some fun and keep the conversation going by giving tit for tat.

Sava da Flava 🙂

Btw why did you abbreviate your nickname ‘i hate abd karim n trihadi’ to Ihaknt? I have always been intrigued by its hidden meaning.

15. Shiva says:

dewaratugedeanom

So better have some fun and keep the conversation going by giving tit for tat.

AGREED

16. Ihaknt says:

Hi Dewa, I didnt shorten it. Patung did, and I couldnt be bothered lengthening it.

I understand what you meant in regards to keeping up the style, etc, but why should we drag ourselves down to their level? I just ignore it now. People like those only want to seek attention. It’s sad actually. The only thing they are getting is just more bad name for the already-tarnished-stupid religion called Islam due to mere idiotic actions by its own self-proclaimed-devoted followers. You gain nothing by making someone else suffer, on the contrary you lose your own peace, which is tragic. And this is what is happening to Islam. It’s a pity. A very big one.

17. Dream says:

Cukurungan Says:

You want to play dangdut we will do joget and if you want to play a heave metals, huahaha I am going to take a rest and laying down while waiting my FPI and FBR brother do their Job.

This comment is so funny…but not 100% true though. Your have to pay Al-Habib Mohammad Rizieq bin Husein Syihab and Fadloli El Muhir. You can pay them to play heavy metal too.

Just for your info, see your brother attitude at below article (copy paste from wikipedia)

FBR: Anggota FBR juga sering dimintai bantuan menjaga tanah yang bersengketa. Sesekali mereka harus berhadapan dengan petugas penggusuran. Satu contohnya ketika eksekusi tanah di kompleks Billy & Moon, Pondok Kelapa, Jakarta Timur. Seratusan orang FBR dan Forum Komunikasi Anak Betawi mesti berhadapan dengan 300 petugas Ketenteraman dan Ketertiban Pemerintah Kota Jakarta Timur. Peristiwa itu mengakibatkan dua petugas terluka di bagian kepala. Polisi akhirnya menangkap belasan anggota FBR dan Forkabi dengan barang bukti golok, pisau, samurai, dan palu besar.

FPI: Karena aksi-aksi kekerasan itu meresahkan masyarakat, termasuk dari golongan Islam sendiri, beberapa ormas menuntut agar FPI dibubarkan. Melalui kelompok surat elektronik yang tergabung dalam forum wanita-Muslimah mereka mengirimkan petisi pembubaran FPI dan ajakan bergabung [8].

Menurut mereka walaupun FPI membawa nama agama Islam, pada kenyataannya tindakan mereka bertentangan dengan prinsip dan ajaran Islami, bahkan tidak jarang menjurus ke vandalisme.

So, send my regards to your brothers, okay? Cheers

18. dewaratugedeanom says:

Ihaknt

Well, if he wants to shorten mine he can call me Dewa Gede 🙂

19. Dragonwall says:

Are there any difference in Hinduism and Buddhism..anyone?

20. gigi says:

You guys have achieved what you aimed for: to prove who can hurl better insults. As for intelligence, it seems none of you have it. Besides, the truth is not established by proving who’s better at arguing or who had the loudest voice: Hitler, Stalin, and other tyrants were excellent at it.

Shiva, you could’ve done an excellent work for the gestapo if you had lived in that particular period. Just change every “Jews” words with “Muslims”.

21. Yousef- Malawi says:

Shiva, what can you do if thieves comes at your house to steal & kill either all or some of your relatives? Can you leave them go in peace or rather tear them into pieces? The choice/decision is yours. It may be seen simple to you because you are not faced with that.

22. Oigal says:

Yousef.. Any chance you could be a bit clearer? Who is robbing you or killing you relatives. Pretty sure it wouldn’t be a poor waiter or hotel porter in India, a security guard in Bali or Bus passenger in the UK.

Although I can think of some people who have forced 11000 people out their homes in Indonesia, slaughered thousands of Muslims in Africa, Bonsia, Raped and brutalised Indonesian Women in the Middle East…Of course, that bit a problem hey? They are all wearing the now very bloody cloak of religion.

Perhaps its time to stop spouting the nonsense spewed forth by the haters and ignorant and look around closer to home to see what can built to improve peoples lives instead destroying in the name of GOD.

If not then. do tell where is the Muslim outrage for the Muslim brother in the Sudan for instance?

23. bedylc says:

Why is it That Some Muslims or wot we call radicals wud want to kill all other people from different religions …………I do hope its only the extremists… but I am sure it wud not say that in the Qaran..or maybe i am wrong some one explain to me please,

Comment on “Islam & Terrorism”.